Reeanne is the Design Coordinator at Knowledge Society, supporting the work of our education and community consulting practices. Reeanne works alongside Knowledge Society’s consultants and associates to support major assignments, while also focusing on the graphic design production and logistical coordination of key projects. With her graphic design experience, Reeanne works with the team on their presentation, brand, social media and online appearances.
- Providing support for a citizen-led local activation project for a major community services organisation.
- Currently supporting the digital learning, graphic design and certificate classes at a secondary school.
- Coordinated an international high school robotics program focusing on STEM.
- Managed a university-led coding and robotics program for children.
- Led the Girls Focus on Mining Camp with Curtin University and Western Australian School of Mines.
Reeanne works in secondary education, supporting teachers and staff in the digital learning areas, the graphic design classes and Certificates. Previously, Reeanne has worked at Curtin University with their STEM Outreach programs as a mentor, focusing on the FIRST Robotics Competition and Girls Focus on Mining Camp. Reeanne is passionate about graphic design, education, and supporting student learning.