David is a business and strategy analyst who specialises in helping clients solve wicked problems and develop new products and services. Passionate and values-driven, David is committed to achieving positive outcomes for clients and citizens. His specialty lies at the intersection of data analysis and human-centred design, applying an economics lens to service models, evaluation frameworks and procurement for social outcomes. David has worked with insurance, education, government and community-services clients to develop creative, realistic solutions to complex problems.
- Led the business design and market launch of new aged-care businesses for a large Western Australian mutual.
- Guided the creation of new models of leadership development for a statewide education system.
- Managed a six-month co-design project with educators and other stakeholders to develop new products, projects and services to support the mission of a Catholic Education system.
- Coached and facilitated forty schools to design and scale education practices for a two-year education innovation program.
- Led multiple Commonwealth Government social services co-design projects.
Prior to joining Knowledge Society, David was Director of the award-winning social enterprise Big Help Mob. David lead the multi-year U-Lead initiative on behalf of the Western Australian Government, which engaged early schools leavers in education and workplace training programs. David has a Bachelor of International Business from Cardinal Stritch University in Milwaukee and a Graduate Certificate in Social Impact from the University of Western Australia.