Brian’s specialty is business design and transformation, and he has led major growth innovation, design and user-experience projects in the United Kingdom, Europe, the United States, Asia and Australia. Brian helps organisations that are hungry for growth create innovation strategies and launch new products and services. Brian has led strategic growth and digital projects for clients like Qantas, the Singapore Tourism Board, Unilever, the Commonwealth Bank and various New South Wales government agencies. Passionate and provocative, Brian is driven to creating lasting change with purpose.
- Led an integrated communications strategy for the ‘I’m In’ movement, which achieved its goal of recruiting one million new supporters for Oxfam in the United Kingdom.
- Created a global digital strategy for the Economic Development Board of Singapore.
- Led the digital and user-experience strategy for the redesign of commbank.com.au for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- Developed the digital transformation strategy for all Lion beer and wine brands in Australia.
- Implemented the strategy (digital, integrated and CRM) for the Qantas Points platform for Qantas in Australia.
- Designed a user-needs and segmentation study to develop global design and service principles for the digitisation of government services for citizens of New South Wales.
- Executed digital strategies for clients like, Telstra, American Express, Unilever, Aussie Home Loans and Harley Davidson.
Brian has extensive experience in the design, advertising and professional services industries. He has held leadership positions in strategy and digital in Australia and the United Kingdom, including as Strategy Director at Mentally Friendly and Head of Strategy at DigitasLBi. He holds a Bachelor of Science (Architecture) from the University of East London.